Welcome to Frugal Dad of Daughters
I am a simple father of one beautiful little 3 year old and an adorable 6 month old, husband to a beautiful loving wife for the last past nearly 8 magnificent years, and an Iraqi war veteran. With our lives driven by money I have a passion for frugality and finances and I want to help you find ways to make $1 last as long as $10.
As we are surrounded by the corruption of money I desire to help de-stress the frustrations that coincide with our day to day usage of money and finances. Sharing tips to save you time, money, and grey hair (hopefully).
Check out the most recent series:
I keep quite busy as a father that is currently attending to family, work, & school. My writing has been published with The Dollar Stretcher and I have completed an Associate of the Arts and now currently continuing to pursue a degree in Network & Security and an IT Support AAS as well with recently completing an IT Help Desk certificate.
2017 – 2018 goals: to complete a couple ebooks including:
- OnSecure 4 Every1
- during WNFIN 2017 Challenge
- simple Kitchen e-book “Kwik Kitchen Katchup” (for busy parents)
- a book called Retrain Your Money Mind,
I also have a couple programs that I have been tinkering with for a little while now that you can check out HERE.
Make sure to sign up for your post notification here
- In 2016 we had a terrific Announcement that you shouldn’t miss?
- Please follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Amazon Author Central & Pinterest
- You can contact me with any questions relating with technology, finances, frugality, gardening or almost any topic at email@example.com If I don’t know I will try to find you the BEST answer.
Don’t miss out on my wife’s Author page Author Emily Beth Shore where she just release and ebook “Ruby in the Rough”