I have never really followed the trend of New Year’s Resolution’s, but I do like to start my New Year with creating some goals. With a new job closer to home and a degree almost completed, I only have a few true goals and most of them pertain to household repairs.
Here are a few goals that I have around our house:
- Remove dying Maple tree
- Regrout bathroom tiles
- Remove & replace basement carpeting.
- New Tires on both cars
- Clean/Organize Garage
- Clean/Organize Basement Office
- Put more in Emergency Fund
- Eat more natural foods, less processed foods
- Drink more water.
- Complete Degrees/Certifications
* Network and Security AAS Degree
* Information Technology Support AAS Degree
* Microsoft Certified IT Professional Certificate